Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 5

Okay I fell off the bandwagon for a few days. I had contacted a friend of mine who is a personal trainer to see if he could come up with a high cardio workout for me so I can lose some weight for a certain event that is still a few months away. Today he told me to do:
3 sets of 20 Jumping Jacks
3 sets of 10 push ups
3 sets of 15 Reverse sit ups
3 sets of 20 Arm Circles (front, side, over head)
3 sets of air punches for 30 seconds
and 3 sets of 5 squats.

I did all of those. It wasn't too hard. The Reverse Sit Ups I think could kill anyone but that's just me. So tonight I'm sitting down to watch the biggest loser and I'm listening to these people go on and on about being pushed outside of their comfort zone. I was inspired. I went down to my apartment's little "Gym" which contains a treadmill and elliptical, an all in one weight thing and that's about it. I busted out .75 miles running on the treadmill and then did a few weights. I hate to say it, but even as I'm all disgusting and sweaty, I feel great. I feel a tad bit healthier. I feel like maybe I can do this. Wish me luck. There's always tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment